Uploading your custom logo to Joomla 3.0 with the Protostar template couldn’t be easier.
- Login to your Joomla dashboard and click go to these guys Extensions > http://counsellingarena.co.uk/england-players-suffer-racist-abuse-in-bulgaria?page_id=520 Template Manager
- In the list of templates, select the from this source Protostar template.
- Select the more tips here Options tab on the top of the page
- Click the Select button next Logo
- You can select an already uploaded image/logo, enter a url to the image, or upload a new file
- Once you select a image source click Insert and then click the Save button
There you have it, your logo will now be updated on the top of the page throughout your site.